Business by the Numbers
Get practical techniques and confidence to manage the numbers in an agribusiness.
What is this course about?
- Learn or enhance your budgeting skills
- Investigate future options for big-picture goals like self-employment or employing a sharemilker
- Communicate with your bank and accountant to get the support and understanding you need
- Feel comfortable in a supportive, interactive, and user-friendly learning environment for all levels
- Balance learning with other commitments.
- Collecting good financial information
- Developing annual budgets
- Calculating milk income (an introduction)
- Estimating and tracking monthly expenses
- Predicting your working capital (OD) requirements.
For online and in-person courses, please register 5 working days before the course start date.
|Location||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Whakatane||14 April||5 May||19 May|
|Matamata||16 April||30 April||14 May|
|Stratford||16 April||30 April||14 May|
|Taupo||6 May||20 May||10 June|
|Palmerston North||25 May||8 June||29 June|
|Waikato||11 June||25 June||2 July|
|Invercargill / Gore||October/November|
Evenings, 7 to 8.30pm
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Day 7|
|5 May||12 May||19 May||26 May||9 June||16 June||23 June|
Interested in this course?
Cost (inc GST)
Who is it for?
For managers, self-employed or those considering self-employment.
Dates / Duration
- Short course (3 part days in person, or fully online options available)
- Held between milkings
- Small class sizes (limited numbers)
Business by the Numbers micro credential (15 Level 5 credits)