Write a Business Plan
A short course to create a business plan for your farm.
Melissa Shove talks about Dairy Training’s Writing a Business Plan. By the end of the course she had an implementable business plan with achievable goals that worked within the business’s vision and mission.
Please note, based on farmer feedback, the in-person offering of this course is now 3 days.
What is this course about?
This practical and interactive three-day course helps to clarify what you want to get out of dairy farming and walk away with a business plan.
- Take the time to discuss ideas with your business and life partners to progress your business
- Use tools and templates to create a tailor-made business plan for your business
- Walk away with a business plan you can present to apply for finance, at job interviews and with your business partners
- Qualify with the Write a Business Plan micro credential (15 Level 5 credits) to be recognised in future agribusiness Diploma studies.
Interested in this course?
Cost (inc GST)
Who is it for?
For managers, self-employed or those considering self-employment.
Dates / Duration
- Short course (3 part days in person, or fully online options available)
- Held between milkings
- Small class sizes (limited numbers)
Write a Business Plan micro credential (15 Level 5 credits)